The UPESEAT 2013 Exam notification has been issued by UPES Dehradun. Candidated will be admitted on the basis of the entrance exam, JEE Main 2013 Merit list and The Board Merit. The UPESEAT 2013 exam will be conducted on 25th May 2013 with timing as 9.30 am to 12.30 pm.
Online Application form for UPES Dehradun
Forms can be filled up via online as well as offline mode. Last date of filling (submitting the complete admission form) is 4th may 2013. Both Indian as well are foreign residents can apply for admission in UPES Dehradun. here are the details for online application.
The UPES 2013 admit card will be available on the official website http://www.upes.ac.in on 18th may 2013. Students are request to being the admit card on the day of examination after pasting a photo on it.
Seats filling procedure
Upto 20% of UPES Dehradun will be filled up via the board Merit of JEE Main 2013 Merit list.
Via Board Merit:
- Minimum aggregate of 80% at Class X and XII Level
- Minimum aggregate of 80% in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at the Class XII level.
Via JEE Main 2013 Merit:
- Minimum aggregate of 60% at Class X and XII
- Minimum aggregate of 60% in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at XII level
- JEE Main 2013 1 lakh All India Rank
To know more please leave a comment here. We will reply to back with the additional details.