2014 Bihar Board Exam date, Bihar board 10th exam datesheet, Bihar board matric datesheet, 10th board exam datesheet download
BSEB board has declared the matric board exam dates. Â The matric exams for class 10 is starting from 3rd of March 2014. The datesheet Â has been declared. Students can download the datesheet fro the official website of bihar board www.biharboard.bih.nic.in
The date sheet for 2013-14 exam is about to be updated on the official website as well as on this website. However the 12th baord exam will begin from 15th February 2014 and it will end on 28th february 2014.
Stay connected with us to know the datesheet of the exam. We will uplaod the datesheet and timetable of the Bihar board 10th exams.
Uttarakhand TET Result 2013: UTTARAKHAND VIDHYALEYE SIKSHA PARISHAD (UBSE) is all set to declare the result of Uttarakhand TET Exams 2013. If you want to check results of teacher eligibility test, you can check it on the official website of the board. The official website is www.ubse.in where you can check the results once it gets available.
Reportedly, a total of around 8 lac candidates have given the examinations which were scheduled to be conducted on 8th September 2013 at more than 200 exam centres across the state. All the candidates are anxiously waiting for their result.
How to Check Uttarakhand TET Result 2013
Follow these steps to check your result:
- Keep your roll number & other details along with you
- Goto the official website www.ubse.in
- Click on result link (once available)
- Put your roll number there & hit enter button
- Your result will be displayed.
All the successful candidates will be getting a government job in schools as a teacher. There are two categories of this post Secondary Grade teacher i.e. class I to V and Graduate teacher i.e. class VI to VIII.
The Government of Uttarakhand has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) to the Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Which has an official website www.ubse.in
All the candidates are advised to be patient until the result gets out. You will be able to see a Result link on the website once the result gets out.
Ask your questions to our experts if you have any.
Source : Check latest Results for CBSE board and other exams here CBSE results 2014
Years of our life, maybe decades for some, are spent preparing, studying, training and learning for a job of our choice. Once we get the job we want, however, the journey doesn’t stop. We realize it has only begun. We realize that the more we delve into our careers, the more complicated things get.
There is no choice in some cases. That is why people end up changing careers. The very reasons for this might be many: it could be anything from a new interest to a sticky situation at work. Whatever it may be, there is a universe of factors one should consider and take into account before changing careers. This is especially important for those with families because not only will this career move affect the employee, it will have a significant impact on his or her family as well.
Here are the factors:
1) Priorities – The first and the foremost factor is this. Does this new job trivialize all your other priorities? Is the new job or the new career path worth taking as huge a risk as this? More than 20% of the employees shifting careers end up in new careers out of frustration and anxiety. This leads to them being boiled in a pit of fire literally because not only are they never going to get their old job back, they realize their new job wasn’t worth the risk. It is always important to consult reputed companies such as Sobha developers careers for advice and suggestions before changing careers.
2) Pay-scale – This is just as important as the first one. Remember that your job is your way of earning your bread and butter. Just because a new interest has sparkled up now or because things at the workplace are bad, there is no need to quit and shift just yet. One should stop and think before taking this grand step. Is the payment being given there better? If yes, how will this benefit you in the long run? What are the requirements for getting this new job? Do you meet them? Is the workload much higher? Is the workload worth the pay? Ask these to yourself and you will know what to do once you get the right answers.
3) Other factors – While the above are top-priority, the following should be taken into account as well. Time duration of the work is important, as more or less time may have different effects on the way you work. Another equally important factor is the amount of perks you are getting. Companies such as Tata Capital careers offer much more benefits than the others. Health benefits and medical insurance (if being offered) should also be considered as well. Long-term effects are also a sensible thing to consider, because this new career choice might not prove as valuable five or ten years down the lane.Remember, a wise man jumping into the darkness is always better than a fool jumping into it.
Good luck with your careers.
Recently on 9 September 2012 Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan has conducted Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET). Now their are lots of Candidates who waiting for their RTET Result 2012. Result of Rajasthan TET will soon going to declare expected to declare in last week of December 2012.
Their is no official announcement about Result but according to some source reports are coming that RTET Level 1 & Level 2 Exam Result 2012 will soon going to declare with in a week. When Result will declare we will provide you here direct link to check your Result so just stay tuned with us.
How to Check RTET Exam Result 2012
Candidates can easily check their RTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Exam Result 2012 by typing their Roll Number & Date of Birth on the given below link. Result will first publish on main official site of RTET for more information about RTET Result 2012 just click on the given below link.
Rajasthan RTET September Result 2012
Every year Board of Secondary Education Rajastha (BSER) conduct Teacher Eligibility Test for Rajasthan Primary & Secondary School Teacher. Candidates who want to make their career by becoming Teacher they have to given this exam. Arround toral 5 Lakhs Candidates appeared in this exam. If any candidates having any problem regarding this exam or wants to take more information about RTET Exam they can directly condatct on below Address OR Phone Number. For more latest updates on RTET Exam just stay connect with www.myyouthbrigade.com.
Contact Number:- 0145 2630436, 0145 2630437
All the Best for your Result. If you have any query or suggestion for us so than write it below on comment box.
The famous celebrity of Indian Cinemas, Rajnikanth is again in news. The biography of the Rajnikanth will be teach to the students. In the chapter there will be a whole explanation about his life under the chapter “From Bus Conductor to Superstar“. As everyone knows that Rajnikanth was the conductor in his early ages, then he becomes a superstar with his hard work. Rajnikanth is worldwide famous actor of India.
The main aim to include the the biography is that the students can learn from the hard work and achievements of Rajnikanth If it happen then, this will be a great experience for the students. However it is not confirmed officially by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). But the newspaper, magazines and websites are talking about the same.
Rajnikanth was born on December 12, 1950 at Bangalore, Mysore State, India. Now a days he is in Chennai By profession he is a film actor, producer and screen writer. He was in cinemas since 1975. He got Padma Bhushan Award in 2000 for his performances.
Now here is a good news for the candidates who are going to appear in GATE 2013. GATE is an entrance exam organised by IITs every year for the admissions in M.Tech. Students get the entry on the basis of their GATE score. This time many big organisations like BEL, BHEL, HP etc will recruit the candidates on the performance on GATE exam. Students made their all the efforts to clear the exams. Lakhs of students every year give GATE but only the good students clear the exams. If you want to be settle in Government organisations then you have to prepare yourself according to the exam standards.
The admit card now can be downloaded from the official website To download your admit card you just have to give your email id and password. There you will see an PDF file in the form of admit card. That will be your admit card. The GATE 2013 Exam will be held on January 20, 2013. The admit will not be send by post. You can simply download the admit card by the official website or by below link.
Download GATE 2013 Admit Card
GATE 2013 Exam Date and Timing Schedule
GATE 2013 online exam will be held on January 20, 2013. The first paper (AR, CE, GG, MA, MT, PH) will be held from 09:00 am to 12:00 pm and the second paper timings(AE, AG, BT, CH, CY, MN, XE, XL) will be from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
Likewise GATE 2013 offline exam will be held on February 10, 2013. The first paper (CS, ME, P) timings are 09:00 am to 12:00 pm and second paper (EC, EE, IN) timings are 02:00 am to 05:00 pm. If you find any problem during the downloading of your admit card, you can ask by commenting below. We will publish the answer key, just after the exam. More updates on 2014 results and updates will be find on Resultsnjobs.com
Good Luck for your exams friends.
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun has invited applications (online & offline) forms for the admission in UPES Dehradun.
The UPESEAT 2013 Exam notification has been issued by UPES Dehradun. Candidated will be admitted on the basis of the entrance exam, JEE Main 2013 Merit list and The Board Merit. The UPESEAT 2013 exam will be conducted on 25th May 2013 with timing as 9.30 am to 12.30 pm.
Online Application form for UPES Dehradun
Forms can be filled up via online as well as offline mode. Last date of filling (submitting the complete admission form) is 4th may 2013. Both Indian as well are foreign residents can apply for admission in UPES Dehradun. here are the details for online application.
If you are an Indian resident, Apply Online for UPES Dehradun- Click here
For Foreign resident- To apply online-click here
The UPES 2013 admit card will be available on the official website http://www.upes.ac.in on 18th may 2013. Students are request to being the admit card on the day of examination after pasting a photo on it.
Seats filling procedure
Upto 20% of UPES Dehradun will be filled up via the board Merit of JEE Main 2013 Merit list.
Via Board Merit:
- Minimum aggregate of 80% at Class X and XII Level
- Minimum aggregate of 80% in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at the Class XII level.
Via JEE Main 2013 Merit:
- Minimum aggregate of 60% at Class X and XII
- Minimum aggregate of 60% in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at XII level
- JEE Main 2013 1 lakh All India Rank
To know more please leave a comment here. We will reply to back with the additional details.